- Get in a comfortable position. You can stand, sit up, or lie down. (It’s recommended trying it all the different ways, so you can use it any where and any time) Your eyes can be open or shut, whatever helps you to visualize it best.
- Take a moment to visualize a white golden light shining down from the heavens on to you, much like the sun rays.(See its beauty, feel its warmth, know its loving and protecting.)
- Take in a breath of air through your nose and as you do so imagine the light going in and then breathe out through your mouth and as you do so imagine black or gray smoke being blown out of you.
Do this, three times, each time, visualize the light going into deeper into the body with each breath pushing up the dark and forcing it out.
(The light represents all the positive things, good health, healing, relaxation, etc. The smoke represents the negative things, sickness, stress, fears, etc. The idea is that the positive is replacing the negative, good replacing the bad.
- Now feel the light coming down on your body starting at the top of your head, working slowly down to the bottoms of your feet. Take time to go through all the body parts and feel it, as it covers the front, back and sides. Feel you body relax as the stress leaves each part. (See the light in your mind moving down your body and feel its warmth.)
- Visualize this light extending about 9 inches outwardly from every point on the surface of your body.
- Now visualize surrounding the white light around your body with a brilliant bright blue light.
See and feel the bright blue light. Feel your outer auric shell as a hard, sharply defined blue. You are safe and alert.
- As you close the exercise, let the image fade slowly while knowing that it is not fading from reality. It’s always around you.
(Practice this 2-3 times a day. When laying down getting ready for sleep is a good time and in the morning before leaving the house. Once you get familiar with the steps, you will be able to do it quickly in your mind. You may even develop your own steps that work better for you. The more you practice the better you will get and the stronger your natural protection will be. You will get to a point where you feel it with you all the time and anytime you encounter a threat or emergency you will feel a heightened sense of your protection.)