Our aura is our natural psychic protection. Aura parameters such as colors,
size, shape, evenness, & uniformity change dynamically over time in
response to the total environment. It is affected by such factors as daily
stress, psychological bombardment, other people’s intentions & desires
toward us, jealousy, induced fear, threats, hatred, and noise which can cause
the aura to shrink or create wear and tear, repressed or negative emotions,
spiritual warfare, alcohol and/or drug abuse.
It’s difficult for anyone or anything to penetrate an aura that is healthy
HOW TO KEEP YOUR AURA
- Clear your aura with white sage, white copal or Tibetan incense on a daily basis. (It’s recommended to do this at the end of your day to clear any negativity or stress that has be collected through out the day.)
- Practice the light protection exercise 3 times a day.
- Spray yourself &/or your home with holy water. (Use a spray bottle so you can mist the water over you. Never drink holy water is can make you sick.)
- Get 15 mins of sunlight a day. (Negative energies do not like sunlight)
- Make positive personal affirmations for yourself.
- Keep a loving & caring attitude towards others.
- Include time for prayer &/or meditation on a daily basis.
- Practice deep breathing exercises when you become fearful & anxious.
- If you feel your energy is “off” due to attacks you can have an energy worker clear your aura & align your Chakras.